Benefits of 75Health EHR Platform
Increasingly more number of providers and practices are moving from traditional paper-based medical records to Electronic Health Records (EHRs). EHR platform is seen to provide exclusive benefits to both patients and practitioners. Offering easy and quick access to critical personal health information on demand, it potentially saves lives!
Benefits of EHR Platform to Patients
With improved communication among care providers and significantly reduced errors than paper charts, EHRs enable physicians to efficiently follow up with their patients and track continuing care, under their own supervision as well as the other providers of the patients.
Benefits to Practitioners
More often, it becomes necessary for multiple practitioners to manage the health of individuals. The one exclusive advantage of the Electronic Health Records platform is that it facilitates various providers to track their patients’ history, including medications, allergies, past procedures, and other relevant health information without having to wait.
Simultaneous access to patients’ medical data from any electronic device such as computers, tablets, smartphones, and mobile devices allow medical practices better collaboration on multiple facets of patients’ health care. Quick transfer of patient information to various providers or departments helps keep the facility’s schedule on track.
Breakdown of EHR Platform Benefits
- Increased Care Quality
- EHR Software facilitates complete health information exchange of patients in real time. Up-to-date and accurate data leads practices to make better diagnoses, thus improves overall quality of care.
- Reduced Paperwork and Storage Issues
- Clinicians as well as staff spend time on regular administrative tasks such as filling and processing forms. With EHR Software, a large number of routine tasks are streamlined. Paper work decreases, so does storage space requirement.
- Improved Efficiency and Increased Productivity
- Central chart management feature available in the EHR ensures quick and convenient access to patient information from anywhere, thus making practices more efficient.
- Communication among clinics, pharmacies, and insurance companies become faster and also trackable, thus cutting down on message loss and follow-up calls. Administration is streamlined with integrated scheduling linked to progress notes, thus leading to saving in time. This increases practice productivity.
- Compliance and Financial Incentives
- Financial incentives help practices to recoup investment
- Improved Patient Care
- Better coordination and accurate diagnoses, along with improved chronic conditions management ensure that overall patient safety is improved.
75Health EHR Software allows users a complete access to individual patient’s medical history, making it possible for practitioners to perform in-depth evaluation. It empowers physicians to reach information-based and accurate diagnoses quickly. 75Health EHR platform benefits patients greatly by providing critical life-saving health information during emergencies.