Can I access my PHR through my cell phone?
It’s quite possible to access your personal health record (PHR) via your Smartphone. Personal Health Records Software offers the facility to store your PHRs through an Internet service and allows you to access the data as long as your phone has Internet connectivity.
Basics of Mobile Access to PHRs
Mobile Personal Health Records Software are PDA or mobile phone applications using which you will be able to track your health. This version of the Personal Health Records Software enables use of PHRs with cellular phones having Internet access. In case your phone is not having Internet access, you can install an app that lets you backup, print, import, and encrypt data when you are connected to a computer. You may access your PHR and edit the same on the go afterwards.
Different types of Mobile PHRs
A lot of mobile apps have been developed for addressing unique health needs of users. Mobile health apps assist individuals in monitoring their health conditions, locating a physician or hospital, tracking medication schedules, increasing access to further health data, and adhering to specific lifestyles.
According to specific requirements, mobile Personal Health Records Software may be created and developed to cater to serve patients. Following are a few of the unique uses of mobile PHRs:
- Locating the nearest urgent care center or emergency room – along with all details of estimated wait time and driving directions to assists patients
- Interaction of physicians with their patients and obtaining instant and easy updates of their health concerns
- Better managing pregnancy, helping individuals quit smoking, and monitoring chronic health conditions
- Tracking overall health outcomes, using GPS for helping prevent eventualities such as drug reactions and medicine overdoses, and offering games for promoting health habits
How Mobile Personal Health Records Software Help Improving Patient Care
With mobile apps penetrating most of the modern industries, health care sector is no exception. Mobile apps directed toward health care industry have been gaining tremendous popularity and importance of late. Following are a few of the staggering statistics that explain this fact:
- 40% of doctors believe that mobile PHRs are capable of reducing patient visits to clinics
- 90% of physicians endorse the value of mobile PHR Software during emergency situations
- 93% of providers accept that mobile PHRs will improve patients health and safety
- 25% of physicians make use of mobile technology for providing care
75Health Personal Health Records Software System has been designed and developed with a view to cater to the specific needs of patients. It helps physicians in quickly discerning patients’ health information, thus paving the way for the best care delivery.