Looking for Increasing Practice Revenue? Try the Innovative Electronic Medical Record Software
All round competition, insurance providers squeezing in order to lower the reimbursements, and other challenging economic conditions make it necessary for physicians and practices to look for ways to increase their revenues. Automating the regular processes in a clinical setting through implementation of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Software is one way of enhancing your revenue while improving overall efficiency and care quality.
The Financial Part Played by EMR Software
Several innovations and changes have been taking place in the medical sector. Any investment in newer tools and technologies in medical industry will be justified only when it practically starts helping reducing costs, increasing revenue, and improves quality of care provided. EMR Software, with its huge benefits in terms of both health care quality and financial stability, proves to be the modern approach that benefits both physicians and patients.
Various ways in which EMR Software Helps Increase Practice Revenue
- Optimized Reimbursement Process
- By allowing physicians and health facilities to provide sufficient supporting documents complying with CMS guidelines and supporting the proper level of service to be billed, EMR Software makes it possible to get optimal reimbursement. Coding accuracy expedites reimbursement and eliminates rejected claims and denials.
- Billing is Maximized
- Down coding and up coding are ruled out in the automated digital format, thus system-recommended billing codes based on service provided are documented within the EMR, leading to clean billing
- Physician Productivity is Increased
- Considerable amount of time and efforts are saved by using EMR Software, relieving physicians from dictating and reviewing transcripts – EMRs enable automated progress notes and practices will be able to generate more revenue in the same amount of time with same costs
- Health Maintenance Reminders in the EMR Software Help Increase services
- Computerized reminders and checks available in the EMR facilitate informing patients of services in a timely manner – this helps medical professionals in delivering improved care, while increasing volume o f service and revenue
- Charge Capture is Improved by Using EMR
- By facilitating proper capturing of charges for all the services provided, EMRs help physicians avoid loss of revenue – Visit documentation and automated charge capture account for increased revenues on a regular basis
75Health offers cloud-based free EMR Software that comes with efficient appointment scheduling and billing management features.