Things that have changed
We have been an established and popular EHR service provider with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction. We have never compromised on the quality of service provided to our users. We believe in keeping our customers happy by providing them with good service at a competent price. As a result without their support, we would have never reached this height of success in a competitive medical field.
Our team has worked on the following based on the market and customer feedback. They are as follows:
- User Notification: User notification is an option we have worked on for the HMS system to alert a user when needed.
- SALT[Same As Last Time]: We are testing some 0ption of reusing data recorded for the patient during the earlier visit with one click into the current EHR.
- Discount Bill: Some non-medical practices have asked an option for discounts. We have made it intelligent enough to be CCDA exportable.
- Custom Print in EHR: The option to customize and save your print preference for the EHR page.
- Auto Logout: A lot of users have asked us that the system auto loves them out too soon we have added an intelligent system that fixes that by giving the user the option to set auto log out.
- Finalize Bill: Finalize button added in Billing Page. This is to make sure the user has a final bill that cannot be edited.
- Generate Bill from the EHR: This is an option that auto-creates a bill for an EHR with prefilled data.
- This one is simple, we have been attracting non-medical practices on our platform for some time now. We have given the option for users to change the salutation for the Hospital Administrator name that has been included in the Administrator Account page.
Thank you for being a part of the 75Health family. We look forward to continuing to serve as your most trusted EHR partner. Your success is ours as well. So keep the feedback coming and we will work on improving our ecosystem. Goodbye for now.