Why 1,00,000 Patients are Newly Adapting My Health Record Every Year?
Over the decade, after the introduction of self-management health tools, the government has supported many initiatives to start adapting My Health Record so the overall outcome increases. When patients with chronic conditions started using it, regular improvements were seen in their health. My Health Record is a digital file secured with encrypted login where a patient can store their health-related files manually and sometimes doctors can directly send it to your profile with authorized access.
With increased health consciousness around the world, more and more new people were started using My Health Record to save all the minute details of health. The global pandemic has contributed a lot towards recording the information regularly. Even, the awareness has reached children to start using it with proper parental control.
What’s inside MHR?
- Millions of people are using My Health Record to track medical histories, blood tests, pathology reports, advanced care plans, and all this vital information is stored securely and available anytime, anywhere.
- Within the profile, the patient gives access to a certain authorized organization and family members to view their information, regardless of location; it helps the doctors to discuss the patient’s case in more detail with the right people.
- Billions of medical and pharmacy documents were stored and handled by healthcare companies so data is encrypted with a two-level security system and people can see who viewed their records.
- How old we become doesn’t matter when it comes to vaccination, it strengthens our immune system and avoids being sick from a dangerous disease. When such infection is encountered by the immune system, series of response are activated to neutralize the microbes
- Remembering the details of these immunity vaccines is very hard so all related documents are uploaded to My Health Record so access from any device connected to the internet. From March 2020, 40% of Immunisation Registers were uploaded from authorized healthcare organizations.
Identify Right Donor
- Organ donation is giving organs and tissues to another needy person, after the death of a healthy patient. Transplantation can save many critical patients and extends the life when right organs were replaced. My Health Record allows patients to upload an Organ Donor certificate to their profile so hospitals can view patient details only with authorized access.
- Blood bank networks are benefitted a lot because there is no advertisements are needed on the social media platform to request blood donor. With patient access to blood inquiries at emergency times, they can be contacted to save more lives.
Covid-19, the worst virus a human being has witnessed has boosted health-conscious and tracking their medical data. Nearly 1, 00,000 Patients have adapting My Health Record from March 2020 and counting is still increasing from rural areas also.
Read More at 75health