E-Prescribing Software Benefits in Times of the Coronavirus Pandemic
COVID-19 has merged different communities into a global singular community, now the world transformed into a broad-minded place with equal distribution of technology and features. E-Prescribing Software benefits in times of the coronavirus pandemic as considerable solutions are required to solve great challenges. More regulations on medicines and treatments are implemented and physical contact is eliminated.
E-Prescribing Software is completely transforming the healthcare industry to accept electronic and digital prescriptions. Medical Professionals started using this tool in their daily practice as it gives more easy access to medicine names and updated guidelines for prescribing medicines to patients. Safety limits are fixed in the software so it displays risk notification.
Increased productivity – Electronic Prescribing Software
Manually writing the prescriptions is a risky task today as the handwriting of doctors is understandable only to certain people. E-Prescribing Software generates prescriptions on an individual and authorized basis; prescription error rate is minimized.
- eRx Software can refill automatically with pre-loaded information based on different categories as doctors grouped on common metrics.
- Review for each patient takes place after every follow-up and only if serious symptoms are found, patients are asked to admit it hospital otherwise they are consulted with a tele doctor application.
- Cloud-based application takes care of patient documentation and integrates across various healthcare services. This makes the doctors be free from data entry-related tasks and get engaged in improving patient care.
Economizing Cloud – E-Prescribing Software
The cloud features have enabled global access of patient profiles and details can be shared with different specialists to discuss the medical care and best clinical solutions are drawn.
- With a traditional paper prescription, this is not possible as patients must carry physical copies everywhere they go for consulting. It eliminated transportation costs when the same work can be done through an electronic platform.
- Readmission rates are reduced as patients are not given chances to eliminate taking medicines, as the prescription is directly sent to two spots immediately; pharmacy and EHR/EMR software to register the doctor visit.
Global crisis is managed by E-Prescribing Software as it supports inter-operability features where information is collected from different sources and aligned with a proper timeline. A complete medical history of a patient with all minute details on radiology images, allergies – insecticides, drug components collusion, genealogical DNA test results, etc. The cloud tool comprehends the entire healthcare industry amid COVID-19 challenges and exhibits more immense potential.
Read More at 75health