How Electronic Health Record Software Gives Value-Based Care?
Giving value-based care to patients is the most important step of advanced technology. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services have introduced a lot of new platforms to battle the traditional challenges of costly service and paper maintenance. Electronic Health Record Software in the Cloud platform is one among them and aims to improve the quality with the existing smart device doctors and patients have. It improves efficiency and regularly satisfies the quality initiatives of government orders.
Value-based care is a framework integrated into Electronic Health Record Software that views only the quality and supports clinical evidence for faster reimbursement. EHR Software focuses to improve the safety and healthcare of the patient. Interoperability collects data from more resources and suggests more options for personalized care.
- Merit-based Incentive Payment System is a government program that encourages people to use EHR Software in daily practice to get incentives in business taxes.
- Physician Value-Based Modifier is a feature that compensates healthcare providers for the quality of care they give to their patients, rather than following medical code. It focuses on the quality of patient care benefiting the revenue cycle of the organization to maintain good cash flow.
- Home Health Value-Based Program strengthens patient-centered care practices and increases the preference for home healthcare organizations and professionals.
EHR Software with these models gives a variety of specialty. Practices maximize their cash flow with additional reimbursements.
Electronic Health Record Software helps medical professionals to have quick access in identifying patient records and has more benefits to make the medical landscape an efficient one.
- Interoperability for accurate information
- Increased productivity
- Revenue cycle
- Accessibility and scalability
- Customization in features
Implementing Electronic Health Record Software can bring extraordinary results by simply using the SaaS model. With the right EHR, communication becomes straight with patients from doctors and track objectives.
Individual reports are generated on the particular period, and if goals aren’t met, then suggestions are given. This increases cash flow, streamlines office coordination, less cluttered office space, and improves the quality of treatment.
In Electronic Health Record Software, doctors are allowed to use templates for creating reports in a shorter time during consultation time. Interoperability makes it commonplace to access patient records from consolidated history when it is essential. It helps to manage scheduling systems to send a reminder via email, text message, and app notification. Patient portals help individual to see the prescription, medical reports, and any information are available on the go application
Read More at 75health