My Health Record Gives Worthy Support to Doctors
My Health Records increase patient safety and save time with an embedded support system. A medical professional can quickly access stored information before proceeding with treatments. Some of the worthy benefits are listed below.
- The organization sends the generated superbill to the My Health Record to makes the payment easy. The reports are printed with correct ICD-10 codes and show the organization’s care towards patient easiness. Patients can use online payment system to close the bills and the invoice is sent to the patient EHR and registered mail ID.
- Information is encrypted to use from multiple servers and makes it secured-access from any place with no loophole for breach. Sudden fire accidents or other natural disasters can’t destroy patient files; only an internet connection is required to retrieve them.
- Manual remainders are not helpful anymore to alert patients for the next appointment, thanks to a centralized system forsyncing information across various assets- email addresses and phone numbers. It minimizes the filing time and keeps patient records organized.
- Digital prescriptions contain accurate information with the right medical terminology. Regular update removes duplicate therapies and misinterpretation. The new tool detects the mistakes and alerts the doctors to change effectively.
- Itenables instant communication with patients, emergency contacts, and team members. Clinical summaries are organized neatly for better understating and multidisciplinary reports are available under the reports tab.
- Organization aims to match the compliance standard of all healthcare departments. Both external and internal audits would be smooth and the management team can have relaxed days during the inspection and receives government benefits.
- Digital files are secured with a lock and only its user has the access to open them. Strong protection guidance (alpha-numeric and special characters) must be adapted. Security maintenance is ensured with options – wrong password attempts, password reset cycle, mobile, and email OTP.
- Streamlines administrative tasks with the universal language – the banned medicines are removed from the database. It can track how the same medicine gives different results for a particular patient with a disease.
- It optimizes the workflow as per the stakeholder recommendation so each provider gets features to work as per their metrics. It allows users to generate reports quickly with integrated data.
My Health Records can directly communicate with the pharmacist to disturb medications. This removes the errors and misleading of medicine names while selecting the right one from the list of medicine names. Potential drug interactions can be avoided with more accurate results from the diagnoses.
Read More at 75health